PNP coronavirus recovery tally reaches 14.2K
· MANILA – An additional 238 police officers have recovered from the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19), bringing the police force’s recovery tally to 14,206. In an update on Friday, Lt. Gen. Guillermo Eleazar, Philippine National Police (PNP) deputy chief for administration, said they also recorded 166 new confirmed cases, 156 of which are tagged as new while the remaining 10 as reinfections.
Philippine news, weather, world news
GMA News Online News Eala repeats over Paar MANILA, Philippines — Alex Eala repeated over old foe Romania’s Laura-Ioana Paar, 6-7 (6), 6-1, 6-0, and rolled to the third round of the W60
Ex-Philippine President Estrada on ventilator with COVID …
· Former Philippine President Estrada has been put on a ventilator in a hospital to help him breath after being infected by the coronavirus, his son said Tuesday, April 6. (AP Photo/Aaron Favila, File) FILE – This June 12, 2019, file photo shows former Manila City Mayor Joseph Estrada during wreath-laying ceremonies to mark the 121st anniversary of Philippine independence at Manila’s Rizal …
Read the Latest Philippine News as it breaks. Whenever, wherever, at your fingertips. INQUIRER.net, balanced news, fearless views. CEBU DAILY NEWS CDN’s Lockdown brings entertainment amid trying times with new guests this week April 08, 2021 12:02 PM
Ex-Philippine President Joseph Estrada on ventilator with …
· MANILA: Former Philippine President Joseph Estrada has been put on a ventilator in a hospital to help him breathe after being infected by the coronavirus, his …
Philippines Top Stories: Politics, Environment, Education, …
2019 October 30 To provide government employees full opportunity to properly observe All Saints Day (01 November 2019), and to allow them to travel to and from the different regions in the country, work in goverment office on 31 October 2019 is hereby suspended from 12:00 noon onwards.
Philippines: Typhoon misery as Phanfone wreaks havoc …
· A July 2019 study by the Manila-based Asian Development Bank said the more frequent storms lop 1 percent off the Philippine economic output, …
Philippines Entertainment News
But despite this, the Philippine Navy has failed to bring in additional units from the United States, because the US Navy and US Coast Guard has found the ships very useful for littoral operations especially in the Persian Gulf and the Caribbean. In late 2019, then Philippine Navy Flag Officer in Command (FOIC) Vice Adm. Robert Empedrad announced plans for the potential retirement of the …
Philippines to Sustain Strong Growth amidst Local …
· Investing in human capital is key to ensuring more inclusive growth in the long-run MANILA, April 1, 2019 — Amidst lingering global and local uncertainties, the Philippine economy is poised to grow at 6.4 percent in 2019 and 6.5 percent in 2020 and 2021, according to the Philippines Economic Update (PEU) released here today by the World Bank.
Mindanao Daily News Online
The Mindanao Daily News Online is the digital edition of Mindanao Daily News, the largest and fastest-growing community daily newspaper published in Cagayan de Oro City in Mindanao, the Philippines–and circulated worldwide.
Philippine Real Estate News
· The best Philippine real estate news aggregation site. Be informed. Philippine Real Estate News Philippine Real Estate News DoubleDragon REIT trades flat on market debut amid volatility Mar 24, 2021 AREIT identifies 10 properties for P15-B share swap deal
DOT Corporate Website
The Philippines has further strengthened its commitment to combat COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019). For more information on our country’s efforts, click here.The Department of Tourism has increased its measures as well for your safety and well-being. We